- The Presentation is being supplied to you solely for your information. The Presentation has been prepared by, and is the sole responsibility of, UOG Holdings Plc (the “Company”). The directors of the Company have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the facts stated herein are true to the best of their knowledge, information and belief.
- The Presentation does not constitute, or form part of, an admission document, listing particulars, a prospectus or a circular relating to the Company, nor does it constitute, or form part of, any offer or invitation to sell or issue, or any solicitation of any offer to purchase or subscribe for, any shares in the Company nor shall it or any part of it, or the fact of its distribution, form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with, or act as any inducement to enter into, any contract therefor. Nothing herein constitutes investment advice.
- No reliance may be placed for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained in the Presentation or on its completeness, accuracy or fairness thereof, nor is any responsibility accepted for any errors, misstatements in, or omission from, the Presentation or any direct or consequential loss however arising from any use of, or reliance on, the Presentation or otherwise in connection with it. However, nothing in this disclaimer shall be effective to limit or exclude any liability which, by law or regulation, cannot be limited or excluded.
- The Presentation may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, to any other person, or published, in whole or in part, for any purpose without the prior consent of the Company. The contents of the Presentation are confidential and are subject to updating, completion, revision, further verification and amendment without notice.
- The Presentation is being distributed on request only to, and is directed at, authorised persons or exempt persons within the meaning of FSMA or any order made thereunder or to those persons falling within the following articles of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (as amended) (the “Financial Promotion Order”): Investment Professionals (as defined in Article 19(5)), members of the Company (in accordance with Article 43) Certified Sophisticated Investors and Self-Certified Sophisticated Investors (as defined in Article 50), Certified High Net Worth Individuals (as defined in Article 48) and High Net Worth Companies (as defined in Article 49(2)). Persons who do not fall within any of these definitions should not rely on the Presentation nor take any action upon it but should return it immediately to the Company. Neither the Presentation nor any copy of it should be distributed, directly or indirectly, by any means (including electronic transmission) to any persons with addresses in the United States of America (or any of its territories or possessions) (together, the “US”), Canada, Japan, Australia, the Republic of South Africa or the Republic of Ireland, or to any corporation, partnership or other entity created or organised under the laws thereof, or in any other country outside the United Kingdom where such distribution may lead to a breach of any legal or regulatory requirement.
- The recipients should inform themselves about and observe any such requirements or relationship.
- The Company’s ordinary shares have not been, and are not expected to be, registered under the United States Securities Act 1933, as amended, (the “US Securities Act”) or under the securities laws of any other jurisdiction, and are not being offered or sold, directly or indirectly, within or into the US, Canada, Japan, Australia, the Republic of South Africa or the Republic of Ireland or to, or for the account or benefit of, any US persons or any national, citizen or resident of the US, Canada, Japan, Australia, the Republic of South Africa or the Republic of Ireland, unless such offer or sale would qualify for an exemption from registration under the US Securities Act and/or any other applicable securities laws.
- The Presentation or documents referred to in it contain forward-looking statements. These statements relate to the future prospects developments and business strategies of the Company. Forward-looking statements are identified by the use of such terms as “believe”, “could”, “envisage”, “estimate”, “potential”, “intend”, “may”, “plan”, “will” or the negative of those, variations or comparable expressions, including references to assumptions. The forward-looking statements contained in the Presentation are based on current expectations and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by those statements. If one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialises, or if underlying assumptions prove incorrect, the Company’s actual results may vary materially from those expected, estimated or projected. Given these risks and uncertainties, potential investors should not place any reliance on forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements speak only as at the date of the Presentation.
- No undertaking, representation, warranty or other assurance, expressed or implied, is made or given by or on behalf of the Company or any of its respective directors, officers, partners, employees or advisers or any other person as to the accuracy or the completeness of the information or opinions contained herein and to the extent permitted by law no responsibility or liability is accepted by any of them for any such information or opinions.